Amusement park and Theme park
30 - 45 Min
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
Snow City Bangalore is the 1st indoor snow park in Bangalore also One of the biggest indoor snow parks and entertainment centers in South India. situated in Jayamahal center of Bangalore in Fun World and Water World Complex. Snow City Bangalore is spread over 12500 sq.ft. The entire area is covered with eco-friendly edible snow frozen out of drinking water and oxygen. Snow City offers an experience in snowballing, mountain climbing, sliding, Zorbing, basketball, dancing, etc. alongside a fantasy snow castle and first of a kind 5D theatre enhancing your experience. Each session is 45 minutes, and one can explore the fantasy snow castle, climb the rocky snow mountain, or indulge in other fun activities like snow sliding, rafting, etc. In the last 15 minutes, disco lights and music turn on for a fun end to the experience.
- Session 1: 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
- Session 2: 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
- Session 3: 12:15 PM - 01:00 PM
- Session 4: 01:15 PM - 02:00 PM
- Session 5: 02:15 PM - 03:00 PM
- Session 6: 03:15 PM - 04:00 PM
- Session 7: 04:15 PM - 05:00 PM
- Session 8: 05:15 PM - 06:00 PM
- Session 9: 06:15 PM - 07:00 PM
- Session 10: 07:15 PM - 08:00 PM
*Note: Last Entry at 07:30 PM
*Camera fee is 50 INR
*Locker rent is 50 INR
* 300 INR per each hard copy photos.
*1000 INR for all soft copy photos (50+ photos)
- Snow area is slippery by nature. Please be careful and watch every step.
- It is compulsory to wear socks in the snow area.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the snow area.
- Children must be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times.
- Limited safety lockers are available on rent of 50 INR for 2-hours. Additional 50 INR is charged for every hour onwards.
- Jackets, gloves, boots are provided free of cost on a returnable basis. All apparel/boot sizes are subject to availability.
- Smoking on the premises is not permitted.
- Eatables & Beverages of any kind are not allowed in the snow area.
- you are advised to consult the doctor before entering into snow area if you are: Suffering from any condition that could be aggravated by this experience | Suffering from any medical problems relating to the heart, back or neck, asthma etc. | Pregnant.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, and those with medical conditions including, but not limited to, heart problems, asthma and back pain.
|January to December|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Last Admission||07:30 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed