Amusement park and Theme park
3 - 4 Hours
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
Mega Adventure Park is located on the picturesque Sentosa Island, host to Singapore’s main attractions. Mega Adventure operates Asia's #1 zipline, the MegaZip, that spans 450m, where you fly at 60kph over the jungle and beaches of the Island! For an ultimate adventure, try the 3 additional activities that include a 36-obstacle treetop ropes course (MegaClimb) and a 15m free fall simulator (MegaJump). Suitable for the entire family, this is a must do for all adventure seekers! For more information please visit sg.megaadventure.com.
1.MegaZip: MegaZip combines adrenaline, speed, and fun to let you fly like an eagle! At 75 meters high, 450 meters long and heart-pounding speed of 60kph, MegaZip is the first 3 wire zip line built to test friendships as you race your mates or family in an exhilarating, breathtaking adventure from the jungle canopy of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Siloso Beach finish point. RESTRICTIONS: Min Height: 90cm| Min Weight: 30kg unaccompanied | Max Weight: 140kg | For a child below 30kg but above 90cm, he/she can go in tandem with another person on the MegaZip. | Last entry: 6.45pm| ENTRY FEE: 50 SGD.
2.MegaClimb: MegaClimb is Singapore’s premiere high ropes adventure course. 5 to 15 m high Eucalyptus trees create a formidable course in the jungle hilltops of Sentosa. The views are breathtaking, the thrills are endless and the well-trained staff ensures that the experience is safe, efficient and highly addictive. Choose 2 out of 3 levels – The perfect environment to challenge yourself or your team. RESTRICTIONS: Min Height: 120cm| Min Weight: 25kg |Max Weight: 120kg |Last entry: 6.15pm |ENTRY FEE: 45 SGD.
3.MegaJump: At the MegaJump leap point, the views are amazing. Ocean, jungle, palms swaying in the breeze, white sandy beaches and a 15-meter drop to the onlookers below! A custom made safety wire and harness developed in the UK and controlled with clockwork efficiency by our experienced staff is a first for Singapore and allows you to replicate a free fall parachute jump – without the plane ride! RESTRICTIONS: Min Weight: 30kg | Max Weight: 120kg |Last entry: 6.30pm |ENTRY FEE: 25 SGD.
4.MegaBounce: Test your acrobatics on our dynamic bungee assisted trampolines! Located on Siloso Beach by Mega Adventure ticketing counter, this is the perfect activity to entertain the kids and give them their very own Mega Adventure. Bounce up to 8m high on any of the 4 trampolines on the beach with our instructors and harnesses ensuring safety throughout. RESTRICTIONS|Min weight: 10kg |Max weight: 90kg |Last entry: 6.45pm |ENTRY FEE: 15 SGD.
*Each ticket allows you to try the attraction once – apart from MegaClimb. For MegaClimb, you are allowed to choose 2 levels per ticket. If you would like to try attractions more than once, then you will need to purchase a repeat ride at the counter – at a heavily discounted rate.
- we recommend bringing along a phone around neck pouch or Go pro to take a video during the activity.
- if you are looking for speed zip, try to take the double (2 pax in one go), it will add on the speed and more fun.
- Kindly note that selfie stick is not allowed but you can purchase their phone pouch for SGD$10
- child underweight 30kg can actually ride in tandem with a parent.
- If you fly Singapore Airlines take and show your plane ticket or KrissWorld membership card for a good discount.
- photos are taken by the company 4 for $40 printed or $50 for a USB with all photos on it.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Wear clothes that are not too loose and baggy (you don’t want to get them caught on anything).
- All climbers (MegaClimb) must be wearing closed-toe shoes such as trainers or walking shoes (no slippers/ flip-flops).
- If it is wet or raining you will still have lots of fun exploring, however, we recommend a waterproof jacket.
- We encourage you to cover your shoulders, waist, and thighs so the harness can be as comfortable as possible.
- Skirts and dresses are not recommended.
- Lockers and bottled water are provided.
By cable car
- Exit the cable car station gift shop and turn right
- Walk towards Imbiah Hill Road and follow signs for Mega Adventure Park
- Walk past 4D Adventureland and the bus stop/roundabout
- The turning for Mega Adventure is on the left
- Walk 100 meters up the road to Mega Adventure Park
- From VivoCity or HarbourFront Centre / MRT
- Follow signs for the Sentosa Express in VivoCity
- From Level 3 in VivoCity, take the Sentosa Express Monorail
- Proceed to and alight at Beach Station (the final stop on the Monorail).
- From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop.
- The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the left.
- Drive across the Sentosa gantry
- Follow signs to Beach Station and park at the Beach Station Car Park
- From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop
- The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the left
- Drive across the Sentosa gantry
- Follow signs to Siloso Point, proceed to and alight at the bus stop at Siloso Point.
- Take a 5-minute walk along Siloso beach walkway.
- The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the right.
|January to December|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Last Admission||06:00 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed