Amusement park and Theme park
6 - 8 Hours
Baby feeding room
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
Adventure Cove Waterpark, the most amazing waterpark in all of Asia. it’s always wet and it’s always thrilling. Promising a splash of fun for everyone, the Adventure Cove Waterpark boasts of being the first one in Southeast Asia to get a hydro-magnetic coaster. Hurtle down the water slides, journey through the Adventure River or just chill with friends at the Bluewater Bay wave pool. chase your friends down the high-speed Duelling Racer and see who finishes first or chill for a while at Bluwater Bay wave pool, Dueling Racer, Pipeline Plunge, Riptide Rocket, Spiral Washout, Splashworks, Tidal Twister, Wet Maze, Whirlpool Washout, Adventure River, Big Bucket Treehouse, Bluewater Bay, Seahorse Hideaway, Ray Bay, Rainbow Reef and lazing on Cabanas. The Adventure River takes you through 14 themed zones which include a grotto inhabited by sea creatures. So have a wet and wild day at the Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Swim with the fishes
The Rainbow Reef, meanwhile, allows you to snorkel in a lagoon with 20,000 friendly fishes playing hide-and-seek in the man-made reef. Or you might want to wade among dozens of rays in Ray Bay, lightly touching their velvety wings as they swim past you.
thrilling adventure rides
- Dueling Racer: Ready. Set. Slide! Grab a racer mat and take your friend on a dueling high-speed competitive plunge to the finish line. Clock the fastest time down this steep Dueling Racer and claim victory with the biggest thrill ever.
- Pipeline Plunge: It’s like riding a water tornado in the dark! Experience dropping through an elevated chute that sends you careening down banked turns, radical twists and dips before splashing out in a pool of water.
- Riptide Rocket: Have a blast at Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster. Like an intense rollercoaster on water, it combines all the powerful climbs, plunging drops, terrifying twists and tight turns to set your adrenaline pumping.
- Spiral Washout: Get funneled into an oscillating tube ride that will leave you and your friends reeling through a twisting, turning water flume. Hold on tight as you soar at incredible speed before spilling out into a splash pool.
- Splashworks: Packed with non-stop activities for aquatic thrill-seekers, Splashworks challenges the daredevil in you to walk the balance beam, cross the tight rope, climb the cargo net, and leap without fear off the platform cliff jump.
- Tidal Twister: A crowd pleaser with mild to wild transitions, Tidal Twister sends you careening down an unpredictable passage of swirls and slaloms, delivering maximum fun at maximum speed.
- Wet Maze: Propel into action-packed excitement at this two-level adventure play experience. Navigate your way out of the ground level maze but watch out for sneaky water blasters, water sprays and more.
- Whirlpool Washout: Get ready for a whirl of excitement as you power through revolutions, twists, turns and dips before spilling out into an open cool splash pool.
Ride And Relax
Cabanas: Relax in the comfort and privacy of your own cabana, whose full-day rental includes the use of a locker, an SGD10 meal voucher, and two towels. Rentals are on the first-come-first-served basis, so book online to make sure you secure your cabana today!
Kids friendly rides
- Adventure River: Grab a tube and take a leisurely ride down Adventure River, floating through 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming above and around you.
- Big Bucket Treehouse: Get wet and wild at the Big Bucket Treehouse! Share the rush of the giant bucket tipping over gallons of fun in an action-packed wonderland of interactive water plays. It’s the coolest place for kids to be.
- Bluwater Bay: You’re sure to catch a wave at Bluwater Bay where the surf’s always up! Come share the rush in this giant wave pool and have a swell of a time with the family.
- Seahorse Hideaway: Everything is sized just right for your tots. Let them loose to splash around in this shallow wading pool, complete with playful fountains. It’s a fun hideaway for you and your tots to have a rollicking good time.
- If you need to leave Adventure Cove Waterpark, please obtain a re-entry handstamp at the exit. A valid handstamp and ticket are required for re-entry.
- You can skip the regular queue by purchasing the Adventure Express. Adventure Express is valid for Rainbow Reef, Riptide Rocket and Dueling Racer. It is valid for one admission for each attraction.
- swim masks are not permitted inside Adventure Cove Waterpark. However, basic swim goggles and baby aided floating devices are permitted. Flotation device for adults and life jackets for adults and children are available free of charge in the waterpark.
- don't forget to get a waterproof pocket for your phone.
- Height Restrictions: Children under 122cm in height must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- better to rent locker inside the park near the attractions, rather than right at the entrance else you could end up making trips up and down.
- Food and drinks from outside Adventure Cove Waterpark are not permitted inside the Waterpark, except Baby food, formulas and food for guests with special dietaries.
- adventure cove-waterpark do not provide beach towels in Adventure Cove Waterpark, so carry one.
- no jeans, jackets, long skirts, clothes with buttons, zippers, and buckles allowed.
- Baby Care Centres are located at the entrance plaza (near the lockers area) and Grotto level 2.
- Lockers are available in Small (360mm high x 370mm wide x 500mm deep) and Large (910mm high x 370mm wide x 500mm deep) sizes. Costs of the lockers for daily rentals are SGD10 (Small) and SGD20 (Large) during park operating hours.
- DO NOT FORGET to bring sunscreen.
- they take photos and give you an identifying armband to check at the end of the day.
- due to the Adventure Cove Waterpark limited capacity, tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Don't leave your slippers in the locker. The adventure cove is quite big and the floor tiles heat up quite a bit.
How to Reach
- By Walking: Guests can opt for a leisurely 10 minutes stroll into Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk. Admission into the island is SGD1 per entry by this mode of entry. After passing through the gantries, look out for signs pinpointing Adventure Cove Waterpark’s location.
- By Buses: RWS 8 is a public bus service which will bring guests directly into Resorts World for an SGD2 fee (Guests need not to pay for the island admission if they are entering Sentosa via RWS 8). The disembarkation point would be outside the RWS Casino. There are two boarding locations for the bus (outside of Vivo City, and Merill Lynch Building).
- By Sentosa Express: Sentosa Express is located on Level 3 of Vivo City. Guests are required to pay SGD4 for this mode of admission. The Sentosa Express Tickets can be bought at the Sentosa counters located right outside the Sentosa Express gantries.
- By Car: If you enter via RWS B1 car park, only car park charges apply. If you enter via Sentosa gantry, Sentosa Island admission and car park charges apply.
|January to December|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed