2 - 3 Hours
Baby feeding room
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
Pyramid Valley, home for the World’s Largest Meditational Pyramid, is an International Meditation Center serving individuals, societies and organizations in their quest for self-realization and spiritual wisdom and helps them unlock their hidden potential. Inspired by the vision of our Founder Brahmarshi Patriji’s that “Masters of the World… Unite”, Pyramid Valley is set up with a core objective of providing a COMMON PLATFORM for all world spiritual masters, to collaborate for a peaceful and love filled planet Earth in the shortest possible time. There is power in a pyramid It is believed that a shaving blade stored inside a small pyramid is sharper and longer lasting. Imagine then, the power of the world's largest meditation pyramid. Nestled amidst rocky hills and lush green valleys some distance off Kanakapura Road sits the slate-gray Maitreya Buddha Pyramid. It's the world's largest meditation pyramid, a towering, yet the stately mass of concrete and steel. The minds and bodies of those who meditate in its cool interiors are said to imbibe those very qualities. Built in 2005, it is a relatively new landmark to the city but is one nevertheless.
- Conduct regular classes, workshops and seminars on Science of Meditation and New Age Spirituality.
- Organize annual “Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists” conference with several New Age Spiritual Masters and Researchers across the world.
- Publish meditational experiences and spiritual transformations of all spiritual seekers in several world languages.
- Carry out spiritual research activities and publish research findings.
- Celebrate Buddha-Poornima with “Akhanda-Dhyana” by thousands of spiritual masters and seekers.
Pyramid Valley’s beautiful serene campus offers excellent opportunities to relax, meditate, go on treks, or just spend some time by the lake. It offers safe, clean and comfortable living accommodation to meet all budgets and nutritious Indian vegetarian food. it's simple yet comfortable lodging is a perfect complement to your campus experience.
The A/C rooms in pyramid valley are comfortably sized with tastefully done interiors and equipped with double beds and attached bathrooms.
Non A/C ROOMS
The Non A/C Rooms in pyramid valley simple and budget oriented with necessary furniture and attached bathrooms.
The Deluxe Rooms in pyramid valley simple and budget oriented with necessary furniture and attached bathrooms.
The dormitories are provided with comfortable bunker beds, and with attached bathroom facilities. Smaller dormitories have 20 single beds in them. There is enough space under each bed for keeping the luggage and other accessories. Dormitories are fitted with ceiling fans. Dormitory accommodation is shared.
Getting to Pyramid Valley
Pyramid Valley is located in the south of Bangalore
- 80km from Bangalore International Airport
- 39km from City Railway Station and Majestic Bus stand
- 31km from Banashankari Bus-stand
- 21km from BMIC/NICE Road
Driving Directions from Bengaluru City
- From Bengaluru City, drive towards the south and reach Kanakapura road-Ring road junction
- From there, drive south for 25km on Kanakapura Road
- Take left at Pyramid Valley signboard on to Kebbedoddi Village/ Pyramid Valley road
- Drive 1.2km to reach Pyramid Valley
Reaching by Bus
- From Majestic Bus Stand or from Kanakapura Road-Ring Road junction (Banashankari), board any bus (KSRTC or Private) going towards Kanakapura or Harohalli.
- Purchase ticket till Harohalli.
- Take an auto rickshaw from Harohalli bus stand to Pyramid Valley. (4km Rs. 100INR)
|January to December|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Last Admission||05:30 PM|
Things to carry
First aid kit
Things Not Allowed