Museum and art gallery
Baby feeding room
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
ArtScience Museum is one of the attractions at Marina Bay Sands, an integrated resort in Singapore. Elegantly designed to resemble an open lotus flower, the ArtScience Museum is representative of Singapore’s recent drive towards the construction of attractions boasting ultra-modern architecture. the ArtScience Museum is the world’s first ArtScience museum, opened on 17 February 2011. The lotus-flower ArtScience Museum Featuring 21 gallery spaces totaling 50,000 square feet, the boldly iconic lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum is also the premier venue for major international touring exhibitions from the most renowned collections in the world. There is also a permanent exhibition known as the ArtScience Gallery, comprising of three sections: Curiosity, Inspiration, and Expression. The permanent exhibition displays objects and artifacts that attest to the artistic and scientific accomplishments on humankind through the ages.
The museum has staged international exhibitions in partnership with renowned museums and galleries from around the world including the British Museum and Science Museum in London; the American Museum of Natural History, New York; the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, Milan; the Mori Art Museum, Tokyo; the Australian Centre for Moving Image, Melbourne and many other institutions. We also originate and produce exhibitions in-house and run a full programme of education, events, performances, screenings and learning opportunities for a wide range of audiences.
FUTURE WORLD: WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE
Enter a futuristic world of high-tech interactive artworks at Future World, created in collaboration with teamLab, a renowned interdisciplinary art collective. Be immersed in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of cutting-edge digital installations. Celebrate this festive season with a visit to ArtScience Museum. Enjoy FUTURE WORLD’s 10 new interactive artworks as well as the seasonal special, Sketch Christmas, where you can tap Santa Claus and watch him deliver presents! Showing from 1 Dec 2018 to 6 Jan 2019.
- book through the internet to skip the queue at ticketing office, come in time as chosen when you booked it.
- If you sign up for the Sands Hotel program (Free) you get a free ticket per account to this museum.
- get in early to avoid the crowds after lunch.
- can carry the camera inside but camera flash is not allowed.
- it's all dark inside so mostly you'll be getting silhouette shots unless you are standing in front of the projection. So perhaps you won't need too much of makeup/styling.
- People with disabilities are offered a discounted rate under the concession price class
- Free Wifi is available throughout ArtScience Museum.
- Bags may be stored behind Visitor Service counter located at Level 1.
- Guided tours are conducted in English and Mandarin on Saturdays and Sundays. Each guided tour takes up to 20 people and is on a first come first served basis. Stickers will be given out 5 minutes before the tour time.
the best ways to reach
- Bayfront Station (Circle Line) - a 10-minute walk
- Promenade Station (Circle Line) - a 15-minute walk
- Marina Bay Station (North South Line) - a 15-minute walk
Bus (Bus stop at Bayfront Avenue)
SBS: 97, 97E, 133, 133M, 502, 518
Taxi: Pick-up and drop-off near The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, along Bayfront Avenue via Raffles Boulevard or Marina Boulevard.
Car: The nearest car park is the North Car Park at Marina Bay Sands. The car park entrance is located at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, via Bayfront Link.
|January to December|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Last Admission||06:00 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed