Amusement park and Theme park
4 - 6 Hours
Baby feeding room
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
The Innovative Film City in Bengaluru is a theme park located in Bidadi, about 40 KM from Bangalore center away on the outskirts of the city, on the way to Mysore in Bangalore—mysore highway., Innovative Film City is a unique concept having many amusements, attractions, museums & entertainment options all in one campus. This is ideal for one-day outing people of all age groups. Innovative Film City built on a 58-acre plot in Bidadi Industrial Area. Film City have 25 mega attractions, including a film studio, a film institute, mock sets, and amusement facilities such as Jurassic Park, fun-plex, go-karting, aqua kingdom and snow land for children Visit the various attractions and rides at Cartoon City and splash through the water rides at the Aqua Kingdom. To witness the world of movies and glamour step into the Innovative Studio. The Dino Park, Haunted Mansion, Mirror maze are a hit with the kids. The park also features six adrenaline-pumping adventure sports, four unique museums, and four restaurants.
- Cartoon City: Cartoons have always been a lure for kids. Most of us grew up watching various cartoons. So, do not hesitate, experience the fun of being amongst old and new cartoon characters and with the kids, be a kid again.
- Aqua Kingdom: Escape to have a storm of fun in the sun! Enjoy the wave pool, sunbathe on the sandy beach and glide down the lazy river on a relaxing ride. Discover thrilling water slides, children’s play area and more.
- Dino Park: A mere mention of walking among the dinosaurs is good enough to give one Goosebumps but it really is incredible! At the Dino Park, we have a select collection of life size dinosaurs including a centrally hoisted 40ft high giant skeleton of T-rex and a 60ft animatronics controlled dinosaur.
- Mini Golf: Mini Golf is a fun physics-based game for all age groups. Try to get through all 12 holes by slinging the golf ball through the fun and challenging course. All age groups will enjoy this sport.
- Petting Zoo: Children can get their farming & agriculture lessons at the petting zoo where they can feed and pet different domestic animals such as Emus, Geese, Lambs, Cows, Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Guinea Fowl etc.
- Haunted Mansion: With 250 props spread over 10 rooms, this is like no other haunted house you may have seen in Bangalore. A storehouse of things filled with horrifying skeletons, ghosts, half beard men, zombies and much more!
- Mining: Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth from an ore body, lode, vein, seam, or reef, which forms the mineralized package of economic interest to the miner. See the entire extraction process and learn for yourself.
- Innovative Talkies: Have you ever had a shot at the Bioscope in your village fair? Well, if not, then you can have this one chance to experience the movie shows in a rustic setting, equipped with a bullock cart and a ticket counter.
- Mirror Maze: The Mirror Maze is beautifully done with red arches continuing endlessly into time due to the placement of the mirrors. There are mirrored paths, surprising corners, dead ends, and continuous circles.
- Go Karting: It is not very often that go-karting also finds a niche space for itself in an amusement park. But we have a well-equipped track where you can go on and on, doing laps after laps till you have honed your skills enough to show off the crowd!
- Bungy Jumping: We have a bungee jumping set up for children which will send your kid soaring high into the sky. The joy of watching the glee in on their faces when they go up and swing around is close to no other. After this exciting experience, they won’t come off that trampoline very easy!
- Bull Ride: Bull riding refers to rodeo sports that involve a rider getting on a large bull and attempting to stay mounted while the animal attempts to buck off the rider.
- Archery: Archery has been used for hunting and combat. In modern times, it is mainly a competitive sport and recreational activity
- Dirt Bike: There are various types of off-road motorcycles, also known as dirt bikes, specially designed for off-road events. Compared to road-going motorcycles, off-road machines are simpler and lighter, having long suspension travel, high ground clearance, and rugged construction with little bodywork and no fairings for less damage in spills.
- Net Cricket: Cricket tournaments are like festivals in India. So, we have got some net cricket for you to help you enjoy your share of the game. You can bat to a ball throwing machine and score runs in sixes and fours, but inside the net.
- Fossil Museum: This museum is very aptly placed adjacent to the Dino Park. Fossil Museum has a vast collection of remains and relics from the prehistoric era. From the tiniest detail of preserving claws to having a collection of the dinosaur heads, this museum is a fascinating walk down the Jurassic era with over 219 dinosaur species fossils.
- Wax Museum: The collection at the museum cuts across reality and fiction! It is possible that you would have never imagined what Mona Lisa would look like in real life – but we at the museum give your imagination a lifelike visual of her. You can read with Shakespeare, sing with the Beatles, have a drink with Humphrey Bogart or even woo your favorite Disney Princess.
- Tribal Museum: Here, you get an insight into the diverse tribes of India and their culture. This museum is an attempt to exhibit the treasure of Tribal Art & Craft with its astounding diversity and beauty and to create community awareness about the way of the aboriginals live and still exist in the changing times.
- Oddities Museum: For the fans of Star Wars (and even people who have vaguely heard of it), Nutty Darth Vader and Boba Fett greet you at the entrance – made completely of nuts & bolts! What starts with randomly assorted Believe it or not facts, slowly grows into a very interesting expedition of nature & science. We travel through the underwater area where a host of ‘shark-ing’ facts come to the fore – from Megalodon shark to a metalo-maniac shark’s remains.
- No foods or drinks of any description (other than infant food/ essential medication) may be brought into the Park.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast rides.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- each there by 1000am so that all the exhibition items can be completed by lunchtime and you can enter into a water park for the rest of the day.
How to Reach
airport: Nearest airport – Kempegowda International Airport ( Bengaluru International Airport ) at Devanahalli. NH7- Outer Ring Rd – NH4 – Kodambakkam – Mumbai Highway /NICE Ring Rd -NH275 -Byramangal cross– Left onto Innovative Film City Rd – Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts Pvt Ltd- Innovative Film City
Trains: The nearest Railway station is Bidadi Railway Station. 13 Trains run between Bidadi and Bangalore City Junction and 11 trains from Mysore to Bidadi.
Buses: Reach Innovative Film City from Majestic BMTC Bus Stop with buses 226M and 226N. The timings are listed here. The return journey details by bus from Bidadi is as follows: BMTC Bus – 7:30 AM, 7:45 AM, 8:45 AM, 9:45 AM| Return Timings- 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM.
Car: From Bangalore: NICE Bangalore Mysore Expressway from Mysore Rd – NH 275 – Innovative Film City Road in Byramangal cross– Innovative Film City.
From Mysore: Krishnaraja Bouleward Rd,Valmiki Rd & KRS Rd to NH275 in Metagalli – NH275 – Byramangal cross–Innovative Film City.
|January to December|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Last Admission||03:00 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed