Amusement park and Theme park
6 - 8 Hours
Baby feeding room
Children's play area
FIrst Aid kit
Wonderla Bangalore is situated on the Bangalore Mysore Road 28 KM from Bangalore city center and 120 KM from Mysore city. Wonderla Bangalore is ranked NO.1 amusement park and biggest in India. Wonderla Bangalore Wonderla incorporates the latest technologies including a number of water rides and latest imported land rides never seen elsewhere in the country. it has 60+ exhilarating rides such as Hurricane, Equinox, Insanity Twister, Recoil, Dropzone, Flash Tower, Mixer, Y-scream, Maverick etc. Wonderla Bangalore also has India's largest Indoor Musical Fountain & Laser Show apart from the Virtual Reality theatre that offers a complete multi-sensorial movie experience. this place is wonderful and Lovely entertainment place for families, kids and every age group of people. Families and kids can enjoy a number of water-based amusements that include two Wave Pools, two Play Pools, Lazy River and a variety of Water Slides. Wonder la is the only amusement park to provide heated water during the winters. Wonderla Bangalore meets the international levels of Safety & Hygiene standards an amusement park. Besides the wonderful rides, Wonderla also includes major attractions like musical fountains, rain showers, and reality shows. And while you are at the amusement park, you can never go hungry as the facility provides for five restaurants.
Land Rides at Wonderla Amusement Park Bangalore
- XD MAX: Experience the Adventures of Chikku, a state-of-the-art ride that combines a 3D film with physical and environmental effects, in an air-conditioned theatre with 180 seats. Visitors will experience movement under their feet, splashes of water, gusts of wind and movie magic like never before. The 3D goggles will introduce the spectators to a new, larger-than-life world.
- Cinemagic 3D: Cinemagic 3D is an absolute family thriller that brings you the essence of virtual reality cinema. Experience HD-3D video, multi-channel surround sound, high power blowers and hydraulics-assisted seats that move in perfect synchronization with the visual content.
- Musical Fountain and Laser Show: Wonderla boasts of India’s only indoor musical fountain where you can watch a colorful display as water takes center stage and dances gracefully to the accompaniment of music and brilliantly choreographed lighting. This is followed by the enthralling spectacle of a hi-tech laser show making it a not-to-be-missed extravaganza. Please do check with the park assistants to know the show timings.
- Hang Glider: The Hang Glider is an adventurous ride that takes riders on a trip, in the air, at a dizzying height on steel cables and glides down at high speeds giving you a feeling of flight. The movements are computer controlled using a complex system of hydraulic lifts and pulleys, and adheres to international safety standards. The ride gives you an opportunity to view the whole park and its surroundings.
- Pirate Ship: This is a swing in the shape of a wooden craft. As it gathers momentum, it swings to an arc of 180 degrees, giving you an accelerating rush of adrenaline. Riders are safely harnessed in their seats. This ride is certainly not for the weak-hearted.
- Net Walk: A new totally safe ride for young boys and girls where they have to walk along a slightly elevated walkway made of netting on three sides. The essence of the ride is to maintain balance while being on the move.
- Wonder Splash: This ride is an absolute must for every guest visiting Wonderla. A bogie that resembles a raft made of logs is hauled up a hill using a conveyor and taken through a tunnel. On emerging from the tunnel, it hurtles down a steep incline at a dizzying speed and splashes into a shallow pool, sending a glorious spray of water your way and drenching you in the process. This fun ride is suitable for all riders in all the age groups.
- Techno Jump: This ride has 14 spokes arranged around a hub. At the outer end of each spoke, is a capsule that can seat three. The spokes are raised and lowered hydraulically, while the whole contraption spins like a carousel. Riders above 12 years are welcome to experience the Techno Jump. The ride is not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Sky Wheel: Firmly straddling a 13-story-high tower, the giant wheel with a diameter of 30 meters slowly turns on its axis to give the riders a bird's eye view of the park and its surroundings. Spacious lifts carry visitors to the top of the tower, which is a landmark that can be seen from miles around.
- Toon Tango: This is the ride for all the age groups where two or three of you can squeeze into seat yourselves in one of the four capsules that emanate from a central pivot and are gently spun around as if in a waltz.
- Termite Coaster and Train: Inside what appears to be a gigantic termite mound with a witch’s mouth for entry, are two popular rides – the Termite Train and the Termite Coaster. The Termite Train winds along a crazy track with sharp curves, steep climbs, and dizzying drops. If that sounds tame to you, try the Coaster. It will take you screaming, up and down hair-raising loops at break-neck speeds.
- Dungeon Ride: Here’s an exciting ride through a dangerous dungeon, haunted by a notorious jail warden’s ghost. The ride is based on the fictional account of a savage jail warden – Amarjeeth Rane. The ride explores the darkest corners of a tormented mind and employs the most sophisticated computer technology to make your blood run cold. This ride challenges a rider’s wits. This unique ride combines complex hydraulic and pneumatic controlled attractions and the entire attraction works automatically without any human interference.
- Crazy Car: Fasten your seat belts for it’s going to be a bumpy ride ahead! Go crazy driving and you jostle for space for your car. It is great fun for the whole family – children, grandpas, and grandmoms included.
- Crazy Wagon: Crazy Wagon is a family ride themed like a horse-wagon. The ride oscillates and swings in every possible direction! Rising to the heights of 21 m, it appeals to guests of all ages and offers an orbiting sensation, with alternate movements of varying speed, both clockwise and anti-clockwise. In this ride, we use an imported drivetrain and mechanical parts.
Water Rides at Wonderla Amusement Park Bangalore
- Jungle Lagoon: Water play attraction measuring over 10,000 sqft, with special soft flooring, very shallow water levels, and 5 uniquely themed water slides and a large water play tree-house and It can accommodate over 400 people comfortably.
- Lazy River: If all you want is to wallow in the waters and relax, get yourself afloat and drift along the meandering lazy river. It will gently waft you along taking you through a lion's mouth, under a fallen tree, past an alligator with its mouth agape, and past a gargoyle skull that keeps spewing water through its mouth.
- Boomerang: Boomerang is a thrilling water ride that will test rider's nerves. The float moves into a closed tunnel and then suddenly drops from a height into a large boomerang shaped water slide resulting in a repeated to and fro motion.
- Harakiri: This water slide takes you down, levels off at mid-way, and then takes you down again. After you have reached the bottom, it carries you up with the force of your momentum till as far as you'll go. After you reach the zenith, you slide back to the bottom to finish.
- Fun Racers: Fun Racers are water slides where you slither down lying prostrate on rubber mats. The downward slide is interspaced with level portions for a wonderful experience. Fun racers are very enjoyable ride suitable for all age groups.
- Uphill Racers: Uphill Racers are similar to Fun Racers except that instead of level spaces these rides have ups and downs. Uphill racers are very enjoyable ride suitable for all age groups.
- Banded Kraits: Banded Kraits are a water slide in which you sit on rubber rafts and make your way down, negotiating curves and loops on the way, to end up splurging in a shallow pool. Rafts that accommodate one, two or four people are available. This is a thoroughly enjoyable ride for the whole family.
- Twisters: Twisters are a set of four water slides with tube-like structures that take you through a series of loops to finally disgorge you into a shallow pool of water.
- Water Pendulum: This is a unique water slide where riders move up and down like a pendulum in a wide U shaped slide before coming to a gradual halt.
- Rain Disco: As the name suggests, rain disco is all about getting wet 'n' absolutely wild. It is a specially created indoor dance floor that gives you a multi-sensorial experience, with 10,000 watts of heart stopping hi-fidelity sound, Psychedelic laser lights, and perfectly choreographed showers of warm water that soak you in absolute dance-bliss! This attraction features an 'intelligent rain system' that moves to music - the only one of its kind in India.
- Wave Pools: If a beach is what Bangalore lacked, Wonderla offers you two, complete with artificial waves and even a lighthouse. The only difference is that the water isn't salty and you don't have to be afraid of the sea carrying you away. In winter the pool is heated, so you can wallow in the waters all year round. The smaller of the two pools has shallow waters and tiny waves that children can cope with. The larger one is deeper and the waves can match what you find on any seashore.
- Play Pools: If wave pools don't catch your fancy, there's the play pool in which people of all ages can splurge and frolic. These pools have sprayers and sprinklers that douse you with water from all directions. There are structures that children can scramble up and down, a bucket that empties itself when full and little slides that even tiny tots can play with.
- Wavy and Vertical Fall: This is a water slide similar to Twisters except that there are no loops to slow you down. You come down a steeply sloping chute and land with a splash into a sparkling puddle. The ride starts from the height of a six-story building, and before you know it you are already in the pool. This is not for the timid at heart.
High Thrill Rides at Wonderla Amusement Park Bangalore
- Recoil - India's First Reverse Looping Rollercoaster: Wonderla introduces India’s first ever reverse looping Roller Coaster - RECOIL, which will give you a whole new experience of thrill. This high tech roller coaster is imported from the Netherlands and has two track ramps that go up to 40 meters. The train climbs one ramp and accelerates to 80 kmph in 1 second, before encountering a ‘cobra roll’ and a ‘loop’ in the tracks, climbing the second ramp, again to a 40 m height, and then doing it all over all again, only this time, it is Backwards!
- Flash Tower: Flash tower is a shoot up and drops down tower over 40 meters tall. This provides a great leg-dangling sensation for riders and a great spectacle for everyone else. The gondola is shot-up to the top and suddenly decelerated before reaching the top causing a thump of an adrenaline rush. The vehicle is then released to a free fall to the ground: the riders think they will plummet to the ground but are saved at the last second, only to be dropped again. The ride has an acceleration of -1.2 G while shot and 3G during Drop.
- Equinox: Riders on this ultimate thrill ride sit in outward-facing suspended seats of a 5.5-meter diameter that can seat a maximum of 25 adult riders. The suspended seats mean that the riders’ legs dangle freely, and each seat has an individual shoulder harness with a lock sensor. The ring is suspended on a big arm which swings back and forth when driven by powerful motors in a seemingly pendulum motion. Meanwhile, the ring with the seats starts rotating on in its axis as well. At its peak, the arm swings at a maximum speed of 70km/h, riders are upside down 16mt above the ground and experience a multitude of thrilling forces. The entire ride is fully computer controlled and consumes about 140KW of power. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Insanity: This is a four-armed giant squid-like robot with ‘four fingers’ to each arm. Each finger has two capsules into which riders are safely harnessed. Using sophisticated hydraulics, the machine moves each arm and each finger independently, turning, twisting, and swiveling in every direction possible - a ride that’s sure to drive you insane. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Hurricane: This is a ride that looks like a giant three-bladed fan that rises to a height of 20 meters. Riders sit in secure capsules that form the blades of the fan. Each capsule can seat eight persons. As the fan turns, each capsule also rotates on its own axis, recreating the experience of being caught in a whirlwind. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Y-Scream: Eight sets of capsules, each seat holding four riders, are suspended from a blow-like structure from a height of 20 meters. The bow swings and turns like a joint wheel, while the capsules themselves turn on their axis, making the occupants scream the whole way. Riders are safely harnessed inside the capsules. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Maverick: Maverick, like the name suggests, is a ride that doesn’t go by the rules. It turns. It twists. It tilts. It swivels. Defy the rules of motion and momentum on this 21-seater raft hinged to an independently acting vertical column at either end. When you are on it you’ll scream for it to stop, but after you are done with it, you’ll want to do it again. Safety harnesses hold you securely in place while the machine goes through its unpredictable cycle. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Drop Zone: If bungee jumping is what you fancy, here’s something just as exhilarating. Securely seated around a vertical column, Drop Zone hoists you up to a dizzying height of 17 meters, and then just lets you drop, plummeting you to earth with all the raw force that gravity can muster, coming to a sudden stop and then back to the top. Up and down, up and down, until you’ve had all the free-fall you can handle for a day. Pneumatic dampeners cushion the fall and ensure you have a safe landing. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
- Wonderla Bamba: A high thrill 18-seated ride with the wonder mascot, Chikku, which takes you up and down in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions, with sudden, unexpected accelerations and abrupt drops from a height of 5.5 meters. Thrilling enough to pump up the adrenaline, but secure enough to keep your mind at ease. Recommended age: 12 years and above. Not recommended for heart patients or people suffering from high BP.
Kids Rides at Wonderla Amusement Park Bangalore
- Magic Mushroom: Magic Mushroom is a carousel ride with seats shaped like Ants & Honeybees. The ride carries a theme of Honey Bees rotating around a Mushroom.
- Mini Venice: Mini Venice can accommodate 24 kids. The ride recreates the feeling of gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
- Mini Pirate Ship: Seat your kids safely harnessed and watch as they gleefully go up and down in the pirate ship. This miniature ship can be enjoyed even by toddlers.
- Mini Express: Mini Express is a small, beautiful toy train that takes your little ones frolicking round the circuit in absolute merriment.
- Kiddies Wheel: A miniature giant wheel designed to give your children a taste of real thrill without being half as scary.
- Merry Ghost: Another ride for children below 10 years of age, ‘Merry Ghosts’ is a colorful merry-go-round which gently swings up and down as it spins around a brilliantly decorated spindly.
- Moon Walker: This is wavy slide where little children can slither down. The sides of the slide are padded making it safe even for toddlers.
- jumping frog: This is a merry-go-round specially designed for little children who are seated in capsules that resemble frogs. As the merry-go-round spins, the frogs leap gently into the air, giving the children a fairy-tale ride.
- Flying Jumbo: This is a wavy merry-go-around where participants seated like mahouts on flying elephants spin in a circle while also moving up and down vertically.
- Lion Swing: A highly enjoyable ride, where the whole family can sit mounted on a log guarded by a lion and its cub. The ride takes you spinning like a top, continuously changing the angle of its pivot. This is a slow ride meant for the not-so-adventurous.
- Funky Monkey: A miniature version of the ever-popular ride ‘Drop Zone’ specially made for our young, thrill-seeking guests. This ride will be enjoyed by kids in the age group of 6 – 12. The ride takes kids to a maximum height of five meters and gives them an experience of the free-fall.
- Carousel: An absolute favorite with children, the carousel is a merry-go-round with colorful horses that take children galloping around in circles. Brilliantly illuminated after sundown, the carousel is a big draw with kids under the age of ten.
- Convoy: This ride for the tiny tots consists of a convoy of mini trucks rollicking over a hilly terrain.
*Peak Season in Bangalore Park- 8th October- 21st October 2018, 22nd December 2018- 1st January 2019.
To find out our peak season & normal season dates, please check calendar. It'll also help you plan your visit better.
- FASTRACK: Buy/upgrade to a Fastrack ticket to skip the long queue and get to the rides faster.
- EZ PAY: Keep your wallet safe and pay with rechargeable EZ Pay at Wonderla.
- LOCKERS: Keep your possessions and valuables safe and enjoy rides with no worries.
- WHEELCHAIR/PRAM: WONDERLA BANGALORE provide wheelchairs/prams as and when needed, but you are always welcome to bring your own.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times
- If you are accompanied by children, make sure that they know how to contact you
- Maintain discipline in the ride queue area
- Pools are shallow. DO NOT dive
- Pregnant women, heart patients, people who have undergone surgeries in the recent past, people with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/high-thrill rides
- Wear nylon or synthetic clothes inside the park. Do not wear loose garments like sarees, dupattas, burqas etc., for your own safety
- Carry these: towel, camera, plastic covers, extra pair of undergarments (preferably washed), swimming gear (at least a Lycra trunk).
- Carry minimal ornaments/equipments/accessories.
- Have a light breakfast.
- Carry a case if you wear spectacles.
- Finish dry rides before lunch and water ride post lunch.
- Enjoy a shower once done with the water rides.
- Please follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.
- Don't be late Utilize the available time to its maximum.
- Don't wear shoes. Go in floaters/chappals.
- Don't carry unnecessary stuff. Consumes extra space in lockers.
- Don't take eatables with you. Eatables are not allowed inside. The food at the cafeteria is pretty decent and damn cheaper than expected.
- Don't miss even a single ride. You never know which one would be the most thrilling.
- Don't stare at a visually appealing chick for too long. There're many more around. Try to cover as many as possible.
Dress Up for Wonderla
- Always wear apparel made of Nylon or 100% synthetic material (t-shirts, shorts, Bermudas, three-fourths, or swimsuits)
- Sarees, churidars/salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas/ purdahs, school uniforms, denim (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos etc. are not permitted in the water rides. Almost all our rides involve motion/moving parts. That's why we request our guests to refrain from wearing long or loose garments like Saree/Dupatta/Shawls/Scarves/ Hijab/Mafia/Habit etc. in any of the rides, as it could lead to potential harm to themselves or others.
- In case you are not wearing or carrying garments that fit the bill, we have alternative arrangements. You could purchase Nylon/Synthetic clothes at stores in the park (A Pair of Tshirt & Shorts start at INR 150. All costumes are available at nominal prices) near changing room/locker area at a nominal price.
RESTAURANTS IN WONDERLA
- PARK VIEW RESTAURANT: Start the day with a traditional spread of South Indian breakfast specials. Located at the entrance.
- CHILLIES RESTAURANT: Located at a nodal point just after the entry into the park, Chillies is designed to offer a wide selection of food ranging from quick bites to meal options of biryanis and combos with noodles & Manchurian.
- GREENS RESTAURANT: Pure Vegetarian Restaurant offering varied cuisines covering Indian, Chinese & fast food goodies like grilled sandwiches.
- WAVES RESTAURANT: Overlooking the Wave Pool, it offers combo meals with kebabs & biryani along with other tongue tingling North Indian meal combos.
- COURTYARD RESTAURANT: Enjoy an exquisite selection of Indian & Oriental cuisines from the Courtyard Restaurant. It is lauded for its mouth-burning spices and complex flavor pairings.
- CRAZY PIZZA: A Pizzeria that swears by "Best ingredients to make the best Pizzas serves some of the most scintillating Pizzas inside the park
|January to December|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Last Admission||12:30 PM|
Things to carry
Things Not Allowed