One of the best ways to explore the islands is to hire a Two-wheeler in Port Blair. The roads are clean and spacious enough for easy driving. Well, you can expect a few potholes while riding to Wandoor, Chiditapu, and Mount Harriet. The roads within the city limit are good. For backpackers or couples, we will say to rent a two-wheeler in Port Blair to explore the islands. Make sure you have a valid license and you are good at driving a two-wheeler. The roads in Port Blair are not very plain, expects hills as well. Two Wheelers will be delivered to you if you are staying within city limits.
- Two helmets
- Roadside assistance
- Personal insurance
Terms and conditions
- A valid two-wheeler license is required to ride bikes.
- Helmets are a must while riding.
- Drink and drive are strictly prohibited.
- Maximum 2 Adults and 1 Child are allowed in a vehicle.
- Petrol should be filled by yourself as per your usage.
- Please check the vehicle and avail of it only when you are comfortable riding it.
- Security deposit is mandatory to rent a two-wheeler in Port Blair.
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!