Rental Bikes and Scooters are the best way to explore the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Apart from the beauty of major tourist attractions in the islands, the journey to them is quite mesmerizing in itself. With roads surrounded by dense forests on all sides to open, less popular shorelines, you can easily make pit stops and explore all of them.
Most of the roads here are reconstructed and in good condition, so all you need is a bike that you are well versed with.
Eternal Andamans provides rental bikes for hire on all major islands in Andaman, including Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep), Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep), and Port Blair.
- Rental Bikes will be delivered to your hotel if you are within city limits.
- You can also pick up the vehicle from our office, 3 KM from the Airport.
- Two Helmets
- Roadside assistance
- Personal insurance
Terms and conditions
- A valid 2-wheeler driver’s license is required when the bike is handed over.
- Drinking and driving are strictly prohibited.
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
No reviews yet