The houseboat has a fully functional kitchen to cater to our guest's culinary needs. Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Kerala, North Indian cuisine is included in Lunch & Dinner. Guests can either choose a variety from the menu or they can request any special food items. Chinese and Jain food is also served if requested in advance. food items such as fish, prawns, crab you can buy from the banks of backwaters -Food menu can be catered according to your preference by the experienced chef on board. The entire Food menu given below is to give a general idea of what boathouse serves Pls note menu will vary from Boathouse to the boathouse.
- Tender coconut water
- fresh fruit juice
Lunch between 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Traditional Kerala lunch sadhya for vegetarian. Plain Rice, Sambhar, Avail, Fried Beans, Green Salad,Curd, Pickle, Papad, etc.
- Traditional Kerala lunch with fish fry karimeen.
- chicken / mutton / prawns - on request.
Tea/coffee with snacks between 4.30 pm to 05:00 PM
- Hot snacks menu banana fritters or pazham pori or cutlet or pakoras or samosa.
DINNER between 08:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Chapati with veg kurma.
- Roti or naan or paratha with veg curry.
- Veg biryani or jeera rice with raita.
- Dal tadka or paneer butter masala or palak paneer or mix veg kurma or potato masala.
- chapati with chicken or mutton kurma.
- roti or naan or paratha with curry.
- Non-veg biryani or jeera rice with raita.
- fish fry, fish or prawn or chicken or mutton masala curry.
- -traditional Kerala dishes also available on request.
Breakfast between 7.00 AM to 08:00 PM
- coffee or tea or orange juice
- idly or vada or dosa with sambar and chutney
- Appam or idiyappam with veg stew
- Puttu kadala [chickpea] curry.
- Bread, butter , jam.
- boiled egg or egg omelet.
- Cereal bowl or oatmeal.
*NOTE: The Lunch can serve traditionally on Banana Leaf upon advance request only. By default, it will serve on the plates. Seasonal items depend on availability.