Park N camp
Coffee or Tea
ATV quad bike
Have some private moments with your loved ones, born-fire, or other outdoor activities, read a book, or simply indulge in your own thing. 150 meters from Ganga beach, Camp Ganga Vatika offers a stunning campsite where you'll get all the features of luxury camping except the attached washroom. There are 5 common washrooms which are a short walk away. In this campsite, you will get electricity, air coolers in camp, a dining hall, playfield, light music & bonfire facility, Ganga beach at a short distance, and much more.
Nestled amidst the picture-perfect backdrop of the Garhwal Ranges, Jungle Camping is a budget campsite of Camp Ganga Vatika in the Tehri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. People flock to this place in an endeavor to enjoy camping and river rafting in the Ganga river along with exciting adventurous trails.
- Stay in clean and comfy tents
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner (Veg).
- Non-veg meals are only served at dinner.
- Riverside activities at Ganga beach
- Bonfire and light music at night
- Outdoor Sports like Volleyball, Badminton, etc
- Guided Nature Walk Nearby Campsite Area
- Indoor-outdoor games (volleyball, badminton, and football, carom, chess, ludo, cards and tombola etc), bonfire with light music, access to the swimming pool, and 1 hour guided river streamside walk.
- Extra meals
- Paid activities
- Late checkout
Know Before you go
- The stay in the Luxury tent comes equipped with attached washrooms, bed and blankets, air coolers, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well.
- The campsite offers multiple indoor and outdoor activities such as the guided riverside walk of 1 hour, volleyball, badminton, and football, carrom, chess, ludo, cards, and tombola, etc.
- The guided nature walk will take you to the nearby river stream located at a distance of approx. 200 meters from the campsite.
- Enjoy a fun Cliff jumping and body surfing activity as you choose the package with the 16 km river rafting option.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, where a non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the ample parking space just outside of the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this package.
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!