Park N camp
Coffee or Tea
ATV quad bike
Pawna Lake is one of the best camping sites near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. Out of Mumbai, you'll travel 110km away to the shore of Pawna Lake, a Lonavala campsite. Camp right by this largely unexplored man-made body of water, built to host the Pawna Lake reservoir. Host to picnics, campsites, and more, you'll be able to see the breathtaking beauty of untouched nature all around you. We provide the best service near Pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping intent is the best way to celebrate the weekend with friends, family, and college groups. Enjoy music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited Maharashtrian local cuisine.
Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Pawna Lake, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Pawna lake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it’s wrapped in.
- High tea, BBQ (limited), Dinner, and Breakfast
- Music and campfire
- Tented stay on multi sharing basis
- Boat ride
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
Know Before you go
- The tents are on a double and triple sharing basis along with frequently sanitized and clean washrooms.
- Bonfire is common for everyone.
- Bhandardhara is a dam so there is no control on the water levels. When the water levels are low, the camp site is shifted to alternate locations.
- In case it is raining, Camps cannot be accommodated for customers. We will provide alternative accommodation in common dormitories on a multiple sharing basis in such scenarios. Camping & dormitories are very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
- Kindly co-operate to keep the surroundings clean.
- Cancellations made 72 Hrs (date shown in the confirmation email) or more in advance of the booking date will receive a 100% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 - 72 Hrs will incur 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the booking date may not receive a refund nor a transfer.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!