Park N camp
ATV quad bike
Nandi hills camping is a perfect escape from the humdrum of city life. Drive for an adventurous Nandi hill camping for a camping night and majestic sunrise from the hilltop. Nandi Hills, also known as Nandidurg or Nandi Betta, is an ancient hill fortress situated in a district called Chikkaballapur in Karnataka. Located near Nandi's town, the old belief is that the Nandi Hills is the origin of the Arkavathy River. However, different stories surround the basis of its name. During the Chola Period, the Hills were called Ananda Giri, which means “The Hill of Happiness.” Some say that Yoga Nandeeshwara performed his penance here, and the hills are named after him. It is also noted that the name of Nandi Hills originated from the resemblance of the mountain to a sleeping bull (Nandi).
At a distance of 65kms (40miles) from Bangalore and at 4851m above sea level, Nandi Hills camping is an impeccable destination if you are a nature lover and looking for the best picnic spot. If you are photogenic and appreciate nature's beauty, then Nandi Hills camping is the ideal getaway for you. Some breathtaking scenery, rare flora, cold fresh air, and peace make the hills the perfect place for a holiday.
The best time to enjoy the beauty of this scenic place is early mornings. Although you can visit the Nandi Hills for camping throughout the year, the rainy season is more preferred.
Nandi Hills camping can easily be accessed by road and rail as it is conveniently networked with the major cities in Karnataka, including Bangalore. Nandi Hills does not have its airstrip, and the nearest airport is Hindustan Airport, which is about 42 km (26miles) away. Mysore Airport is 165 km (102 miles) away. From either airport, you can take a train or travel by road to the Hills. You can drive or even bike to Nandi Hills from Bangalore via the Bangalore- Hyderabad Highway. Other cities you can travel to Nandi Hills by road include Bellary, Mysore, and Devanahalli. Nandi Hills does not have its bus station, and the nearest one is Nelamangala, which is 43km (26miles) away. The nearest train station is Oddarahalli, which is 16 km (9miles) away. Doddaballapur is 17 km (10miles) away from Nandi Hills, and Chikkaballapur station is at a distance of 19km (11miles). Trains from Bengaluru come to all these stations.
Enjoy camping at Beautiful Hill view camping spot, based in the Nandi hills' foothills, which lies at the distance of 60 km (37miles) from Bangalore. Undergo a fun-filled Nandi Hills Camping experience in the scenic spot with comfortable accommodation in tents surrounded by the lush greenery of hills. Adore the perfect blend of natural beauty and a wide variety of adventurous activities like trekking from foothills to the top, cycling around the Nandi hills, admire the views from the top, or sit by the bonfire.
Nandi Hills trekking has pleasant weather, perfect scenery, and adequately laid steps mold Nandi Hills for a great trek. The experience is something that you should not miss if you are in Bangalore. The viewpoints offer a bird’s eye view of roads cutting through farmlands below. The Eucalyptus groves on the trail will de-stress you right away, and the region is filled with amusing stories, both real and mythological. There are many stories and rich history associated with Nandi Hills. You can also visit the famous Tipu Drop.
You can enjoy adventure camping in such a mesmerizing location, thus letting you gather everlasting memories. You can indulge in 3-course rope activities, outdoor ball games, indoor games, pool tables, and more. Take a walk with your loved ones through amazing scenic spots and alluring interiors to take memorable pictures. Enjoy the bonfire in the cold evening with your folks under the stars.
- Campfire along with a Music session
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Meals for the relevant time period
- The package is inclusive of the 3-course set meal (Veg/Non-Veg) for dinner and Breakfast with coffee served in the morning. Besides this, you can avail your desired food and beverage from the Menu.
- High Tea and snacks
- Tips (optional)
Know Before you go
- Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in and around campsites.
- Guests are not allowed to carry soft drinks and food items from outside.
- Guests are not allowed to participate in any activities after consuming alcohol.
- Any harm or damage caused to the property or belongings of the campsite would need to be compensated at the spot.
- Show respect to nature and fellow guests and cooperate with each other. Do not create uncomfortable circumstances to anyone during the stay in the property.
- Follow the “Leave No Trace” policy, never throw or leave anything en-route or at the camp area.
- Wear only sneakers/sports/trekking shoes for the activity.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during outdoor activities.
- Kindly dispose of plastics and waste in an appropriate manner.
- Talking loudly, Screaming/shouting or playing loud music is not allowed after 11.30 PM
Things to Carry
- Valid ID proof.
- Walking shoes
- Backpack (50-60l)
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email and SMS consisting of booking details. The details can also be viewed in active bookings page of your account. Just login to your account in our website and access 'active bookings' page in the dashboard.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!