English, Hindi, Gujarati
Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue and is a massive and yet mesmerizingly beautiful statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. This tour will take you on a sightseeing trip to the highest statue in the world, the Statue of Unity. You will be able to get panoramic views of the Sardar Sarovar Dam and the Narmada river. from the observation deck. You will also be able to see the magnificent valley of flowers from the top. The tour will be conducted in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles and managed by a professional guide and driver. Admire this massive statue which commemorates the beloved statesman and independence activist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. He was known for being the first Home Minister of Independent India and the chief adherent of Mahatma Gandhi during the non-violent Indian Independence Movement. When you get there, go up to the Observation Deck which is 400 feet above the ground, and enjoy a panoramic view of attractions like the Narmada River, the Sardar Sarovar Dam, the surrounding valley of flowers, and more.
- 7:00am pick up from hotel in Vadodara
- 2 hour drive from Vadodara
- Visit the Statue of Unity
- Enjoy lunch at the food court of the premises (at own expense)
- Enjoy the the valley of flowers and Sardar Sarovar Dam
- 5:00pm drop off at your hotel in Vadodara
- End of tour
- All transportation using an air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Bottled water
- Toll and taxes
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Things to Carry
- ID Proof
Pick up points
Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.