Wild life tour
Elephant Joy in Jaipur, India is a fantastic way for you to get hands-on experience and make a real difference to the lives of our elephants. Experience the most exciting, innovative, working elephant village in India, dedicated to conserving elephants. You can learn about their basic habits of food, life, and traditional decoration.
People from Elephant Joy is engaged with elephant by birth, not by profession. Our family has been riding and taking care of elephants for 6 generations but nowadays we have a very different world where everyone has a busy life. So we have created these activities for people who want to be a Mahout(Rider) of a beautiful and gentle animal.
- 10:00 Am Pick up from your hotel and then a short drive of 40 minutes takes you out to the forested hills and verdant valleys formed by the ancient Aravalli Mountains. Here you will be introduced to the Elephants. The aim is to preserved wilderness and natural beauty whilst creating a sanctuary for animals to live and for humans to enjoy.
- Now, you will get interaction with resident Elephants, feeding them, washing and scrubbing them, and possibly witness them having a mud bath - all in privacy and exclusivity at one of Jaipur's exclusive wilderness venues or simply strolling in the wilderness with them accompanied with an in-house naturalist.
- Enjoy the short Elephant ride (05-10 minutes) and by the time fresh lunch will be ready to serve you.
- Air-conditioned vehicle from hotel to hotel.
- Freshly cooked lunch.
- Package drinking water
- English speaking naturalist during Elephant activity.
- Govt. Of India taxes as per current module.
- Accommodation in Jaipur.
- Camera & monument entrance fees.
- Tips, Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drink during lunch.
Know Before you go
- Experience to see an Elephants's sanctuary.
- Get a chance to involve in different activities with Elephants.
- Short ride of an Elephant.
- Enjoy the fresh cooked lunch.
Things to Carry
We provide Pick and drop back to the hotel, the price includes the pickup and drop off.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Explorebees app and website, in the 'my-bookings' section under your profile.
- Show the e-voucher or confirmation E-mail at the reception counter; Trees have feelings too, please don’t print this voucher!
- ‘No Refunds’ will be provided under any circumstances. No modifications and reschedules will be entertained. In case of a cancellation, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However, if you are not compatible with the dates you will get a full refund.
- The applicable refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. Refunds will not be processed in cash.